Friday, November 22, 2013

Introducing...


There are precious days in this life when you feel so unbelievably grateful to be alive.When life is nothing short of miraculous to witness. When you get to experience a love so fierce it literally takes your breath away. When you can feel God's embrace.

I can count the days I've experienced this feeling on one hand.

Today is one of them.

Introducing our miracle:
Hannah Belle Law
Born November 21, 2013
9:52 pm
Weighs 7.11
19 inches


She is perfectly the girl God intended for her to be. I feel so blessed to hold her and can't stop thanking God for her.

Hannah's entrance into this world was perfect. I'm almost ashamed at how easy it was for me. There were 10 doctors in our delivery room waiting to see if Hannah would need to be taken away for  medical issues. The only doctor we needed was the one that caught her coming into this world. 

As I stare in amazement at this girl I vow to be her greatest cheerleader in this life. I will proudly boast of Hannah and her unique beauty to anyone that will listen. Where she needs me to go, I will go. What she needs me to learn, I will learn. When she needs me to fight for her, I'll go to battle. I do not know what the future holds for Hannah, but I know Who holds her future.

Hannah is currently in the NICU being closely monitored for a few minor things. Please continue to pray that she'll get the all-clear from the doctors and be allowed to go home with us soon. She's quite the star here at Winnie Palmer. 

Mike and I are already so in love. We can't wait for you all to meet her. 
Thank you to my amazing family and friends for loving this little girl and rallying around her. What a wonderful village Mike and I have to help us raise our angel.

1 Samuel 1:27-28

I prayed for this child, and The Lord has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to The Lord. For his whole life, he will be given over to The Lord.




1 comment: